The positions we are looking to fill are for Machine Operators on both first and second shifts. The persons will be responsible for the operation of our CNC Knife Grinding Machines. We will train the right motivated, mechanically inclined individuals to do the following:
- Prepare parts for processing
- Load, Operate and Unload Parts from CNC Machinery
- Deburr, Clean, Inspect parts in preparation for shipments
Any candidate should have good hand/eye coordination, have a good eye for detail, and be capable of using basic hand tools. The candidates should be self-motivated and be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
Benefits of being part of the Leverwood team:
- 4-day work weeks available. (Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday)
- Overtime is often available.
- Clean, smoke-free, heated and air conditioned facility.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Holidays and Vacations
- IRA Plan with company matching contribution %
- Tuition Reimbursement
Be a part of one of the premier industrial knife manufacturing companies in the world. At Leverwood, we are an essential business and we work together as a team to meet our customers requirements to keep the world running. Our products are used in the manufacture of almost any product you can imagine, from PPE to pharmaceuticals to food production and packaging, and our blades even go into space.